The week from the 17th to the 24th of March (The German students come to Spain) by Rachel

I have to say it was tough at first because I am not used to sleep with someone near me, except from my sister or some friend but always for less than a week.
It was a very exhausting week, we did a lot of things and we had so much fun, even when the situation was a little bit awkward because we didn't knew each other very well, even between us (the galician students).
On the first day I had to take Maike to a chemistry lesson in the afternoon but we skipped the second one and we went with other exchange students to Castrelos and later Maike came training with me.
On the second day we went to the Cíes Islands and we even got into the water, we ended very tired of walking.





On the third day some of us met to go to the shops street at the city centre and to the old part of the city, then Maike and I went training.


On the fourth day most of us went eating together to the mall and then went to the Castro. There we took a lot of pictures and we were listening some music 
and we evend danced a little bit. We had so much fun and we met two boys (I already knew one of them) who were 
doing some tricking and we took a picture  with them too.On the fifth day we went bowling and had dinner all together, and on the sixth day I went with my mom, Maike and Marisa (Elena's German student) to Santiago de Compostela and we did some tourism

Comments

  1. Once you have a short list of suitable neighborhoods and a budget, you should decide whether you prefer living in a house or an apartment.

    Accommodation for foreign students in Preston

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend activities

A sunny day in Hamburg Downtown :-D