Experiences by Elena

Textfeld: HAMBURG HAFEN.
These photos are from the day we did a tour of Hamburg by groups. It was a fun day but we ended up very tired. I choose these photos to represent the student role, since that is what taught me the most culturally and how to take me practically alone in a foreign city.
The truth is that you learn a lot with this type of trip and, although at the beginning it is scary to arrive and not know anything, then you do not want to return. Without a doubt an experience that I will never forget and recommend to all those who want to learn.
We had a great time knowing all the corners of the city and in my opinion it is a beautiful and very interesting city, I would go back

Talking on a personal level, it was a trip that made me discover many things, although it can be very little time to do them. At first I arrived with a little fear for not knowing what to do, but the days passed and each time I had less desire to return. What I had was a dream since we were doing activities all day. I loved meeting new people and both the teachers and the German children and families were lovely. I want to see you again someday. I leave you some pictures of a few days that we were all together in the house of a German.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend activities

A sunny day in Hamburg Downtown :-D

German chocolate and candy tasting.