My cultural experiences by Linnea

I personally love the spanish culture and language and I was really lookig forward to this trip. Even if I knew already quite a lot about it from school and from my personal experiencies, I also learned new things during this exchange. For example I didn't know before that the students in Vigo actually speak two languages – el castellano (the usual spanish) and the gallego, the native language of Galicia (the Province of Spain were Vigo is located). I also find it a bit strange, that students there go to school in the afternoons or sometimes even in the evenings, but therefore don't have lessons in the morning. Well, not everybody of course. I think they were kind of sepperated in different groups and some of them had school in the mornings and some of them in the afternoons. 
In the lunchbreak we always went home to eat – which was quite unusual for me too because I rarely do that here in Germany. At least not if I still have school afterwards :)
Alltogether I really liked this exchange and I feel like it has given me a lot of new impressions, experiences and a little insight in another culture which I really loved!



A few of the german students on our trip to the islas cies
                                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend activities

A sunny day in Hamburg Downtown :-D

German chocolate and candy tasting.