Reflections by Amelia 1

My experience in Hamburg has been one of the best things I’ve lived before!
I completely loved the city, and my family there is amazing!
One of the things that really amazed me about Germany is that things there are very practical. I don’t know how to explain it, but I found myself a lot thinking “Wow, they really think of everything!”. I was actually amazed by tons of things, like having books in the bus to read freely, and that system of just buying a ticket and being able of using every single type of transport we needed. 
I also loved the school, it is huge, and having a piano that everyone can play every time they need is completely charming and useful. Not only they make sure there is always music playing (which I personally think is very important), but also they make other kids interest in music, and everyone can learn how to play the piano because there will always be some who want to learn and some who want to teach.
Really excited, 
Amelia
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend activities

A sunny day in Hamburg Downtown :-D

German chocolate and candy tasting.