Reflections by Amelia 2

I think this experience has helped me a lot to learn how to take care of myself on my own a little more, to see beyond everything else, looking at the little details and in trying new things (l learned how to ride a bike in Germany! –that’s something that not everyone can say-).
I really hope to keep on touch with Jasmin, my buddy! She has been really amazing, I really appreciate her good ways to me and making everything she could so that I could be happy!
I think that I practiced my English a lot and improved a little bit, which is always a very good thing!
I had lots of fun and I would completely go on this experience again.
Really touched,
Amelia.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend activities

A sunny day in Hamburg Downtown :-D

German chocolate and candy tasting.