What being part of the Erasmus + program means to me by Adam

I loved being part of this program. It is a great experience that can teach you a lot of things. 

I think it gives you self confidence because you have to communicate with other people in a foreign language, and that’s great because you notice that you’re able to do it and you find common interests with a lot of different people. In my case, I even met people of my own high school that I’ve never talked to before.

It was completely worth it. You visit a new place, with different customs and different food, you meet people… Of course you can do the same by traveling by yourself, but if you do it with that program you can do it with your school friends and establish a link with your exchange student.

It was an amazing experience for me and I would like to participate again if I have the opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend activities

A sunny day in Hamburg Downtown :-D

First impressions on German food