Experiences by Gabriel

Erasmus + 

This has been one of the best experiences of my life. I’ve met wonderful people and I had a great time.Thanks to Erasmus + I have known one of the most beautiful cities in which I have been,Hamburg. living with the pupils I liked quite as well as being part of their life. No doubt it is an experience that I would repeat and that I recommend to everyone. My partner, Tino, has been a great friend, and we’ve had some very good times. In my memory will always be moments of laughter, music and smiles. Walking through Vigo showing the city to the Germans has been curious, because you are teaching them something that for you is more than familiar. Also walking through Hamburg discovering new places has been very entertaining. Of the best thing that’s ever happened to me. 

¡Viva Vigo! ¡Lebender Hamburg!


Erasmus +

I certainly enjoyed going to Hamburg more than when they came. I suppose it must be in another country, although I have enjoyed very much the two weeks that we have spent together. Although I certainly think the organization there was a little better, since here they had to spend a couple of days alone in the cafeteria without doing anything. But well, no doubt the activities we did, both here and there have been very interesting. To know the most important places of Hamburg has liked me very much, as well as to show the city to them. In Vigo the day I enjoyed most was when we went to Cíes. In Hamburg, my favorite day was the farewell party. 
An experience I’ll always remember.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend activities

A sunny day in Hamburg Downtown :-D